I am proud to say that I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thanks ever so much to Morningstar for the nomination.
To read the original post, please click HERE.
To read other posts from Morningstar, please click HERE.
Sunshine Blogger Award Rule
- Thank the blogger or bloggers who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 other blogs for the award and ask them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post and/or on your blog.
1) What’s so good about anime/manga/movies for you?
There’s just so much to choose from, isn’t there? In no other medium have I come across such a wide array of unique, weird, and fascinating stories, many of which are pair with some truly breathtaking visuals.
2) What deep thoughts have risen during quarantine?
I’ve been in Japan during the pandemic, and our quarantine was a joke. My deepest thoughts have revolved around the lengths a country will go to pretend they’re doing a fantastic job. Rather than, you know, actually doing anything to solve the problem.
3) How do you describe your favorite playlist?
4) What got you into blogging?
At first, I wanted something to do. My site initially started as a way to pass the time. Based on past hobbies I have had; I would’ve never expected this one to continue for as long and as consistently as it has done.
5) Do you consider yourself a good person?
Can’t say. I do, at least, try not to be a dick. So, to some, I guess I might be.
6) How long does it take you to write a blog post?
Well, if we don’t consider the hours it takes to watch a series, my writing, editing, and posting process takes about five hours.
7) Who is your favorite manga/anime/movie character?
Just to name a few:
- Ezra Scarlet – Fairy Tail
- Ami Mizuno – Sailor Moon
- Atsuko “Akko” Kagari – Little Witch Academia
- Mikasa Ackerman – Attack on Titan
8) Are you depressed, if yes, why?
Nope. Also, if my answer were yes, I doubt very much it would be about something I could articulately write about in a blog post.
9) What is your favorite song?
Impossible to say. Like my favorite playlist, this answer changes all the time.
10) Do you think you can have friends like that of anime in the real world?
I like to think my friends in the real world are like what I see in anime.
11) What do your friends like about you?
Good question. I often wonder that myself.
- Pokeninja90 at Blerdy Otome
- OOCentral at Otaku Central | Anime Review
- Lesley Aeschliman at Lesley’s Anime and Manga Corner
- Matthew at Matt-in-the-Hat
- Keiko at Keiko’s Anime Blog
- Mari at Starting Life From Zero
- Xenodude at Xenodude’s Scribbles
- Tiger at TigerAnime
- David Boone at Another Anime Review
- ManInBlack at MIB’s Instant Headache
- Yahari Bento at Yaha ri Bento
1) What’s the thing you want to do when the pandemic is over?
2) What was the biggest thing you took for granted before quarantines, social distancing, and mask-wearing?
3) What are you currently watching?
4) What is an upcoming movie, series, game, or book that is getting you excited?
5) What has four fingers and a thumb, but is not alive?
6) What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
7) I have two coins that add up to 30 cents. One is not a nickel. What are the two coins?
8) If you have me, you will want to share me. If you share me, you will no longer have me. What am I?
9) It is greater than god. It is more evil than the devil. The poor have it. The rich need it. And if you eat it, you will die. What is it?
10) What five-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
11) What begins with T ends with T and has T in it?